Translate

Wednesday 10 December 2014

To the silent mind...........


To the silent mind for the unheard soul:


Far was I, so balmy; so attuned;
Never so smitten was ever I before,
In solace, laid my innocent mind;
Amid the mysterious bygone; of fear; of loss;
Contented was I; as I forgo the spooky dreams of mine;
Sometimes as   ghastly as the nightmares they survived;
Like a smack on my face it hit me hard;
As I cribbed for you aloof and afar.
It pulled me down, out and out, almost upside down;
That pondered me to the bizarre world full of spice and fright;
Never had I realized we drifted so apart;
Yet oblivion of the fact; unsure yet unknown;
I whopped with awe as I recall those glimpses;
So small so stark full of lapses!
I wonder are they really meant to be.
Or are just the puppets of illusion so thrifty!
Unfolded it lay for years, untouched unheard;
With whips of joy and laughter I embraced those served;
The void once again retrieved with every tinge of joy,
In the limelight so was I with the path I reigned.
 Oh so true that time flies so do the days;
By the Mighty Lord, blame it to the destiny or to nobody;
It happens for a reason so hard to rely;
Awestruck I stood with a gasp so loud,
When the same you whirled like the wind so profound;
Unable was I to behold the divine,
Muddled I remained with every stride.
Never so perplexed I felt before,
To see the yearnings come true so meek so mild
Yet again I unleashed my solace mind;
Sinking in endless thoughts that heaved my way;
I wonder if I’ll ever get a chance to embrace thy soul;
To let know the unheard   the unsaid to the mysterious you;
I fear a little; of loss; of faith;
Of the broken soul; of the unbearable hues;
That echoed all my way;
I wonder if destiny is the sole authority of life,
Will it really throw the beam of rays in the hidden ambiguity of life?
I know not what is fair because everything is fair in love n war as people say;
I prefer not the blues but the rains that awash my murky mind
Yes I surrender to the Almighty, to solve the unsolved,
To clinch on the edges with no agony no tears;
Happily I take the vow to remain calm and poised;
With the hope of sanguinary, I adhere it to you;
Awaiting for the destined all way through!!!

















2 comments:

  1. Amazing.. But I would suggest instead of waiting for destiny to work wonders why not create your own destiny my little one.. Almighty will always be with you..

    Loads of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtful and deep.. But always remember - the only thing that stops you from being who you want to be or go where you want to go is just yourself. So keep dreaming and keep up the good work..
    Will e watching this space.. :)

    ReplyDelete