Translate

Sunday 19 April 2015

For the puneiite buddies!!!--- a thanking note!!!







Just to heave a sigh as I recall them,

I wonder if it’s the sigh of severance;
Or a sigh of reverence!!!

The more I entrap those every spell;

Of laughter, of madness;
Of the weirdo tittle-tattle’s;
Despite the times sometimes so wan!!!

No matter how time flies ;

But yet they seem the same.
With a void of course it leaves a trail!!!

As I count the distance far afield;

Jojo, ele, bhatti , yes perati!
Madhubala , coconutti ,my piggy!!!
The names so beloved so true of a kind;
As I call them with all my heart all the time!!!

A simple thank you is just so naïve ;

To the earthy treasure that made my day.
Way overwhelmed with such a fusion of tear & mirth’s;
So moved I am today as I stare those glances;
All my way to embrace those priceless glimpses!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment